Friday, June 26, 2015

WOW! It is June 26, 2015, the last day of our Summer GAETI2015 Workshop. We will meet back on October 3, 2015.  First we finished to our Lesson Plan. Then we completed our survey for GAETI2015. Then we were given our CEU Registration/Post GAETI Evaluation by Dr. Kun.
Then we presented or ePortfolio/Lesson Plan Presentations. We all had Lunch in the same room. Mrs. Latham and I traded cookies because she does not like dark chocolate.
I feel we are all a big happy family. We have learned so much and shared so much. Some of us got new positions and are extremely happy about it. oh, I forgot the Art Teacher gave some awards that made us feel really good. It was so interesting and we are so glad to be at the end, because my friends and I from KCSD have not had a break.hard work.The person rolls the globe on mountain. - stock photo







ZAMANISLAM ©









Service Locations Working Customer Service Map Hard Working






No comments:

Post a Comment